What's the grossest thing your child has ever done?

My DD (3 at the time) took a penny off the floor of the women's bathroom at Yankee Stadium and put it in her mouth. Naturally, she was throwing up the next day.

1smartcookie

Asked by 1smartcookie at 10:07 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• at 2 y.o my DD was really sick. She puked all over the cat. The cat was NOT happy to say the least. Neither was I for that matter.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:08 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Painting with poop. Kids are just generally gross.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 10:09 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• When my oldest son was about a little under two...he was in our backyard digging in the dirt. I went over to him and squatted down and asked"are ya havin fun buddy?" He said " YEAH! WORM!" I laughed and asked, " Your finding worms? Well, where is it?" And he pointed to his EMPTY mouth!
    EWWWWWWWWWWWW hahahaha
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:13 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• When my DD was about 8 months old we got a puppy. I left the room to get her a a toy. When I got back the dog had pooped on the floor. DD had a handful of it. Before I could get to her... yeah... straight in the mouth. I want to vomit just thinking about it. The poor child had her mouth brushed for like 5 min straight. The whole time me trying not to gag.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:11 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I'm sure it isnt the grossest thing he has done, but the most recently was when he had a case of gas, and he asked me to hold him (4yrs) and I did, and he farted on me, then a bunch of guys standing next to us looking at movies started laughing so he kept farting and farting, holding nothing back. So gross to me haha

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:28 AM on Apr. 20, 2011