Does it break your heart?

Does watching Animal Cops break your heart sometimes?

It truly makes me wonder what is going on in peoples brain sometimes. How can you treat your animal the way they do. To me if you adopt or have a pet, they are part of your family and should be taken care of just like your children are.

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 10:09 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Pets

• I cant watch it anymore. Its to sad and makes me mad how some folks treat their pets.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:10 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Sometimes. It does my 8 year old- she is so sensitive to that kind of thing. She loves all animals, even snakes, and it just breaks her heart when she sees a stray.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:11 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I can't watch that show at all. I tried once and I was so sad after only a few minutes.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 10:11 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I have a hard time watching it, i get so mad and i just want to go rescue all these poor animals. It makes me cry that people can treat animals that way.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:12 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I prefer not to watch anything that makes me feel.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 10:12 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I can't watch it. I caught a glimpse of it years ago and it still haunts me.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:13 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Can't watch anything that involves treating animals cruelly

Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 10:13 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• It's sooo sad, im intrigued by it yet hate watching it, how can anyone be sooooo heartless?
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 10:13 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• cryingIt rips my heart out.  I worked for a county animal shelter for 3 years, I had the unfortunate position of the "deed". I literally had to leave due to the mental stress, the nightmares had become unbearable.  I watch most of the animal cop shows and cry every time, my DH (who used to work w/ me at animal care, it's where we met) constantly asks me why I torture myself.  I do love the happy endings though!  Especially when the offenders get caught and cuffed and arrested!

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:16 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yes, i know it happens...i can't watch it. it makes me feel guilty for not taking in more animals. That show is a tear jerker for sure....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:24 AM on Apr. 20, 2011