Surprised

I have Psoriatic Arthritis and you do not hear anything about it especially on the TV. I was so surprised to see there is a commercial from a famous PGA golfer who talks about the arthritis as well as a great medication to be on. It actually gave me hope knowing that maybe my arthritis that was so rare before, is becoming more common and maybe more options will be coming out.

Do you ever find things like this surprising or something that you have started to see more of??

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 10:18 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Health

• It seems like once you or someone close to you have been diagnosed with something, you hear about it more, or you pick it out in movies or tvs.....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• yes... once my DD was diagnosed with 3 congenital heart defects... i suddenly find people all over who have been affected by it. same with her hip dysplasia... never heard of it before she was diagnosed... now i knkow 3 families affected by it.
    asil

Answer by asil at 9:27 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I'm seeing a lot more of all sorts of medical conditions. But I swear, once you hear of it, all of the sudden you hear about it every where! Not a bad thing, it's just funny how that works.
    Sarahb21

Answer by Sarahb21 at 12:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2011