Show downs...

I was going to do a few but then I noticed that the moms that are doing it use the same like 3 pictures over and over int he different categories. So you flip through and you see the same picture used all the time. This seems unfair to me. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I don't think it's unfair to use the same photo, but I can see where it would be annoying to see the same one over and over again.
    I don't like the showdowns because I always feel bad for the loser. Like who wants to pit their child against someone else's like "Who is cuter?!?" Seems a little mean-spirited to me, or maybe I just worry about someone getting their feelings hurt over their family photos. IDK, it's just not an area of the site I'm very interested in.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:23 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Why must they have a competition at all? I wonder how the Mom's who's pic's of their kid's that loose feel. Especially when the title is who is cuter?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:24 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I think those that do that just don't know which category the picture should be put in...or the picture qualifies for several different types of categories.
    Also...its more pf a photography talent contest rather than whose "baby is cuter"....its a matter of talent of the person taking the picture. Its all in fun.
    I personally have only entered pictures only in one category..but it doesnt bother me when people put the same picture in more than one. And I've lost some showdowns too..I wasn't upset about it and it didnt maek me think my baby was less cute than the other one...some pictures are just better taken than others.The clarity,the color, the backround, the creativity of it.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I use a different pic every time.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2011