Pushed Down the Stairs

I woke up twice last night from a dream of my husband pushing me down the stairs. Once I wouldn't think twice about, but twice in the same night? I'm starting to wonder if someone from "the beyond" is sending me a message to watch my back around hubby! LOL

Have you had a dream that you humor the idea that someone is sending you a message in your sleep?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 10:24 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL! When we had first moved into this house I had a dream that I was walking up stairs (old wooden stairs) and there was a ghost at the top. She didn't like me and shoved me back down them. That scared me for a good while, lol. I don't believe in stuff like that but it got inside my head that day.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 10:25 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I use a two-hole puncher at work, too much paper I will stand up and put more pressure (instead of intelligenly removing some of the paper...LOLOL) to punch the holes. I was dreaming one night I was doing this and I got abruptly awoke by my DH screaming, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???"..I guess I was pushing his head into the pillow really hard....and it woke him up (obviously)....It is a funny story we tell everyone...me trying to secretly kill him in his sleep......
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:40 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• NEVER!!!! I have pretty off the wall dreams and they'd commit me to a looney bin if I started believing they meant anything....LOL
    asmama6706

Answer by asmama6706 at 10:41 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I only believe the things that keep happening over and over. to this day I won't go near a water tower.. weird I know but still.. no thanks!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:00 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Ha ha ha Dahis, that is hilarious!

OP, I don't have dreams like that. I have horrible horrible nightmares about things happening to my kids or my family members. There are more than bad enough!
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 11:00 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i dont think i have not that i remember but my friend has
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 11:07 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• a resident passed away and the same night i had a dream that my baby was born at the same time the resident passed and was a boy
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 7:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yes, I have dreamed many dreams that have even came true, rather quickly. I beleave that your self consistence is warning you of danger or of a problem that needs to be resolved . This dream may not mean that your husband is going to push you down a stairs. It could mean that you feel that some thing or somebody is causing you to feel like you may be failing  at a task. Maybe you need a break from him. Falling is a signal of hopelessness and you are letting go because it is something you can not deal with at this time.Your husband may be pushing you to deal with the problem. Do you think that your husband may want you to go away? Do you two get along? Just food for thought!

Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 12:28 AM on Apr. 21, 2011