You have a brand new package of Double Stuff Oreos. And you are all alone with them....you begin to open the package and the easy open tab is mysteriously not easy opening. Do you...

1. Logically figure out a way to get the tab open, so that the rest of your family can enjoy them too and reclose them securely.
2. Find a pair of scissors and simply cut the edge allowing yourself easy access to the creamy goodness.
3. Patiently wait for someone to come open it for you admitting defeat to the easy open tab.
4. Tear the damn thing open with your teeth all the while hoping your little dog at your feet won't find any that happen upon the floor and scamper away with the chocolately delights only to hide them under the bed and later get sick from chocolate poisoning.

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 10:32 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Sadly, Jewjew, I can't partake or double stuff oreos. They will double stuff my butt. :-( Haven't had an Oreo in years, lol.
    But to play along with your hypothetical scenario, I'm most likely to do #1.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:38 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I cut it open with scissors and put them in a big zip lock bag. LOLOL Then I hide them so the hubby wont eat them all on me! LOLOL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:35 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Find a pair of scissors and simply cut the edge allowing yourself easy access to the creamy goodness.

That's what zip loc bags are for!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:34 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Number 2 is why they have ziplocks
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 10:35 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I'll take it as a sign & put them back int he cupboard....lol. I learned recently, that Oreo's are the worse cookie out there for your health. Pure lard in the center...

This is why they are a sometimes/hardly ever food... than at the fact it is almost 3 dollars a package on sale! I must say they are filled with the most delicious lard I ever had. ;0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:38 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• number 4 for sure!! lol
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• 2
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• 2. Find a pair of scissors and simply cut the edge allowing yourself easy access to the creamy goodness.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:34 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

although, a few weeks back...i did have a serious date with oreo's & i felt real bad about it because of what i read.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:34 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I'd say 2 as well :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:35 AM on Apr. 20, 2011