Would like to start a small business at home but don't know where to start

I would like to find something I can do from home, lost my job and I am in a panic! I have administrative and Customer service experience. Very dependable please send any thoughts you have.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Money & Work

• You've already have a head start! I have a awesome home business you can do if you want more info check out this site at http://www.fahtinformation.com If you are seriously wanting to get started request an interview here http://www.freedomathometeam.com/soar/request I love this company it is different from others. They provide health benefits and alot more! Feel free to ask any questions you may have and I wish you good luck!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• what are your interests - what do you know a lot about? - I currently run 5 businesses from my home office. I look for businesses that i do not have to worry about stocking product - more over Internet style businesses - I can share with you the different directions I have taken. I also co-own to mfging businesses, i chose to step away from the office to build my home businesses - so far doing very well and am able to spend more time with my son and just enjoying my life - happy to share what I do and what I have learned to get started - send me a message or visit my page -

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 6:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i help moms who want to work from home. if you're interested in information,please send me a pm.

sandymcu

Answer by sandymcu at 7:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I have a business I run from my home. Feel free to swing by my page and click the links for more information. Right now it is $1.00 for the membership and I do not carry inventory or make deliveries.

Best wishes to you!
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 7:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I work from home and really enjoy what I do. Check out my profile on here. Look under journal post where it says Legitimate work from home mom job. Visit my web-site, request some info. If you are interested I will call you soon. Happy Holidays!
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 7:44 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Check this out:

www.squidoo.com/worksafelyathome
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:12 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I work from home and would love to help you in your search!! Checkout my profile and my blogspot at www.MomsGoneGreen.blogspot.com
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 10:20 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Beware of the work from home jobs. Most are scams and have fee's they want you to pay. I also noticed alot of the websites are just filled with so much info and, it seems like it makes zero sense. They give you the run around. Just be careful!
    Anonymous

• customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Try cashcrate. that should help . i have more info in my profile.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 1:19 AM on Dec. 3, 2008