Should i be judge on my past?

When i was 18 I slept with this guy who knows my new boyfriend now. 10 years later I'm getting the fifth degree on my actions and he dose not feel special anymore. How come he did not feel this way a year ago when he wanted to date me??? Why now that I'm 7 months pregnant with his child is he treating me like I've cheated on him? He likes to call me names. He pretty much thinks I'm a whore. I do admit i told him stuff about my past but he seems to throw in added lies to the story. I told him because i trusted him.He broke my trust. I want people to be honest. Tell me if I'm wrong. I'm going to show this to him in hopes that he will get help... If not I'm gone. Better to leave before the baby is born if he cant change.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• Honestly, I think you should lose the loser. Any 'man' who calls names and uses your past against you is no man. He is an insecure coward. Broken trust is difficult to repair in the bestr circumsytanaces. In the future, hold your past to yourself.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:58 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• If its in the past, its really none of his business what happened. He wasn't a saint either, I am sure.This is a classic example of how to lose someone. Push them away and finally they are gone and then they wonder what happened. if he doesn't stop his stupididty(yes its stupid to act this way and so immature) tell him you are gone for good. First its not good for the baby you are carrying and 2nd its not good for the relationship.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• you should just let things cool down for a fuw day s
    momey104

Answer by momey104 at 5:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• If he is treating you that way because of who you dated in the past. Leave him. You don't have to put up with a guy that wont treat you right. GL

Answer by louise2 at 5:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Ummm....That was a long time ago. He knew you had a life before you met right? Why doesn't he ditch the new friend if it bothers him so much. If a guy can treat you like this when you are pregnant then watch out...It sounds like now that you are tied to him (because of the baby) he thinks he can abuse you and you won't leave. I'd run for the hills.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 5:02 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Do you guys think its just a way for him to break up with me?
    Do you think he's cheating on me?
    Are these signs??
    How do I get him Help?
    Anonymous

• Can it be possible he has a mental illness?
    Anonymous

• It sounds like he is looking for a way out of the relationship. He may be cheating or he may just be freaked out by the prospect of being a father. He has to want to get help for himself. You can' t do it for him. If he does want to get help you can try psycologytoday.com and you can seaarch for counselors in your area.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 5:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Either way, I would dump the jerk until he does get help! No one should be treated the way he is treating you! You deserve better!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 5:12 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• They always say that if a relationship don't work the best thing you can do is learn from it... One thing that I learned was to NEVER tell a guy about my past. I told my ex and he made my life miserable by always throwing it into my face. It happened before you met him, therefore it is none of his business no matter how much you want to be honest with him because you love him. I would talk to him and tell him you don't appreciate him throwing stuff in your face that you can't change and if he doesn't stop, then you should leave him. He needs to love you for who you are and not put you down for something you did before him.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 2, 2008