Be Nice

Not really a question but I did want to say that some times when your typing fast and you push the wrong letter ok you miss spell some thing move on. I have seen many typo's and some times I dont get what their trying to say but i dont write back and say hey I know what girl is not gril writing the answer telling them I dont know what you mean unless you spell it right. I think its just the way some of you are saying it that makes it rude, why cant you just look over it and dont be rude about it. I would have to be looking at every one each time to see if they miss spelled any thing just to writ them back what ever thank you mom's.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Again, this is an online social site..people are allowed to post whatever they feel like within the boundaries and rules of cafemom. Some have issues with spellings, some have issues with grammar, some have issues in general. Nothing is going to change that.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:02 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• But I don't wanna! *pout*
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 11:03 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Come on,there's typos and then there's WTH are you asking questions.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:05 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:10 AM on Apr. 20, 2011