Sephora, do you like them, do you buy from them?

What is your favorite brand to buy there? Have you tried the Sephora brand? I recently tried it, I'm really liking it. It's cheaper and it seems to work just as well as the more expensive brands. So, what is your take?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 10:58 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Like any other brand Sephora's line has some really great products, and some really crappy ones. I like their eyeshadows okay, and their water proof eyeliners are awesome.

My favorite Sephora brand is Lorac. I'm am spoiled stupid because of their shadows. Super pigmented and easier to blend than any other brand I've tried. The eyeshadow primer is amazing, as is their water based face primer. Haven't gotten into the lip products because I'm all about Buxom Big Healthy Lips lately, but I'm getting there! I've also heard their foundations are some of the best around so tha's on my list too.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:15 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Their eyeshadow is OK. I love their brushes. I buy my shampoo there instead of ordering online and having it shipped.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 11:06 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yes, I do buy hair care (Living Proof), soaps (Philosophy) and make-up (Nars, Tarte, Stila, E Lauder, E Arden) products-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:11 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I think the staff is very helpful but I have been less than impressed with the various products I've bought there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I like going to the store and looking at everything, but I usually end up buying Revlon and the like at WalMart.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2011