Should I have offered him a drink?

We had someone come over to service something in our kitchen. While he was here I went and took some pop out of the freezer that I had put in there before he came, then took it into the other room to drink it (which is what I would have done if he wasn't here too.) Should I have offered him a drink? I feel bad now but never really thought about offering a drink to someone that is in my home to do a job.

Whaddya think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I DON"T
    Some guys consider that a come-on

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:07 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• LOL. I always do. I offer lunch and a drink. You dont have to and its not a must. I just do.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:08 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I would let him know that if he is thirsty he may help himself to some water (or tea or whatever if u want him in your refrigerator.) That way, you wouldn't feel like you left him without and he wouldn't feel like you were coming onto him. LOL. Good question.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:10 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Butterfly - ew, he was old LOL

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:10 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Never occurred to me. Oh well.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 11:12 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• hmm i think i would have just to be polite but i wouldnt have stuck around to chat over it no...and if he was there to do a job that should be the focus not weather or not you offered a drink
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i probably would done the same not because i dont want to share just because im not use to having people over
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 6:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I always offer them a water . .. we live in AZ and it is normally like a million degrees!! haha unless they have one already!

I dont see how it is a come on! Im not offering him a beer or a shot!! hahaha
    Huntersmom209

Answer by Huntersmom209 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 21, 2011