• In the Spotlight:

What is a good toddler car seat to buy

V_Meredith87

Asked by V_Meredith87 at 4:54 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• graco is good you can get them so they change from a 5 point harness seat to a booster seat when they get bigger. Evenflow has some good ones to and so does safty 1st. check out walmart.com they have a big selection same thing with target.com
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• All car seats meet saftey standards so it's about price and options. I have the Cosco brand and like it. Mine's a 3 in 1 but they do have just ff and boosters too.
    Anonymous

• I have the Graco Nautalis and I love it. It was a bit $$$ but worth it because it goes up to 100 lb and from 5 point to booster.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 8:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My husband and I bought our son a Eddie Bauer car seat that coverts to a booster seat when he is the appropriate age. I love the car seat and so does my son. My husband moved out of state and we drove down twice to see him. My son loved the car seat, he still cried but not like he did in his old rear facing car seat that went with his stroller. We've since moved down here and driven up for the holidays, he doesn't seem to mind it at all. He has also thrown up in his car seat and it was unbelievably easy to take apart and wash. Putting it back together wasn't like trying to put together a puzzle with missing pieces. (His old car seat was so confusing!)

Another thing, I would go to Amazon.com to buy one. I got my son's car seat for $85 and got free shipping. The same car seat was at target for over $150 plus shipping.
    randah122

Answer by randah122 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• thank you all i think im gonna go with britax they seem to get alot of good reveiws
    V_Meredith87

Answer by V_Meredith87 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• This question is going to depend on weather you Extend Harness your child. A great Seat to get is The Graco Nautalis , this seat allows you to Harness your child until 65 pounds, unlike most seats that only go to 40 pounds. I think there is a Britax that allows Harnessing up to 80 pounds.
    RileysMommy1004

Answer by RileysMommy1004 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2008