Any good ideas for surprising little ones with baskets on Easter morning?

Just wondering if anyone has any unusual ideas or maybe some traditions they use for Easter time? Thks

tkchill02

Asked by tkchill02 at 11:07 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Holidays

• I put up a swing set the day before (kids were at their grandparents) and had the baskets hanging from the swings. Made them get dressed and everything before we went out.. handed them bowls and said the easter bunny must have forgotten.

They were so shocked!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• HOW CUTE Anon. I dont know I cant wait to see the answers. What a doo idea to surprise them.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• My mom always used to hide the basket somewhere in the house (cover it with a clean towel) and have maybe a stuffed animal and some sort of Christian book (because we're Christians who believe in the meaning of the holiday) such as a Bible or a book about Jesus or Easter sitting under it at the kitchen table (on our chair.) And of course, there are plastic eggs hidden throughout the house. I do the same thing with my own son.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• When I was little, the Easter Bunny (my Mom!) would hide eggs throughout the living room the night before and on Easter morning, we'd find our Easter baskets all decorated and everything. Then we'd go hunting for easter eggs. Usually we'd get a special present like a stuffed animal or something. One year I got a globe.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 20, 2011