SUMMER

Does anyone live in the Maryland area near Upper Marlboro that may know of any activities that does not cost an arm leg and spleen for my 14 year old twins can do or summer jobs for them Thanks

twinblessed

Asked by twinblessed at 11:23 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• i dont live in your area but have you try looking in to the boys and girls clubs, ymca or church camps in your area?.......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I live in Maryland and is looking for a camp for my 12yr old daughter, she wants to model, but it's cost so much money. I would try the community center where you live at, but that consist of swimming every other day..
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Camps are sooooo expensive I put my twins in Karate camp one year I spent $3000 just for the summer I can't do it this year
    twinblessed

Comment by twinblessed (original poster) at 4:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yeah your right, my daughter was in dance and it was alot of money, and she only had one dance recital and I had to buy the outfit she was dancing in and shoes for one day, and just imagine if she was taking different classes, so i can imagine what your spending for your twins..omg, but good luck hope you fine one.
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 9:56 AM on Apr. 21, 2011