Do you use skin care?

Do you use skin care products? If so, how old are you? What do you use?

I'm 25, and just started using it... Not for anything wrong with it now, but to prevent it in the future (although, if I take after my mom, who is almost 48 with no wrinkles, I think I'd be fine without it. lol). I just use toner and moisturizer that has anti-aging in it.

laird6372

Asked by laird6372 at 11:28 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I am 30 and use Mary Kay's Velocity face wash and moisturizer and blemish control toner. I will be switching to the Time Wise anti-aging in the next few years.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:31 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I'm a Clinique girl, myself. My DD & SO keep my supply replenished through birthday & christmas gifts. :-)
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:32 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Olive oil soap, moisturizer, and sunscreen are all I use on my face.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:37 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Oh wait I forgot about witch hazel toner.
    CraftingMama

• I'm 25 and I use Boots Cold Cream, witch hazel and end with Boots Vanishing Cream. I love the way it smells like roses and how clean my skin gets from using it.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:43 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I started with skin care in my teens, once I started wearing makeup. Just a natural, gentle cleanser and a good quality (chemical-free) moisturizer. I don't wear sunscreen because I'm allergic but I do protect my skin in the sun. I never had to deal with acne, and wrinkles are not an issue for me (I'm 47, btw). I don't use any "anti-aging" products. My philosophy is keep it simple and keep it pure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I use anti aging primer and moisturizer.
    lizmartinez

Answer by lizmartinez at 4:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I am 47 and I use Arbonne. I would not use anything else. I wish I would have started it when I was in my 20's. I say that anyone who no longer sells girl scout cookies should be using anti-aging products. LOL
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 7:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I'm 20 years old and an Esthetician. I use Dermalogia and it's amazing. I use a Precleanse,Ultra Calming Cleanser,Multi Active Toner Spray,Ultra Calming Serum,Barrier Repair,SPF,and Intensive Eye Repair. If I break out I use the Dermaoligica's Medibac line I use the Overnight Clearing Gel and Clearing Cleanser.
    bellaambru90

Answer by bellaambru90 at 1:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• If it isn't broke don't try to fix it LOL Just keep doing what you are doing. I use coconut oil on my skin, and sometimes olive oil ( like in the winter when it is so dry) I have wrinkles, but nothing like my mother or grand mother, I quit smoking almost 15 years ago, and it has done me wonders.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 10:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2011