I had a m/c on Thanksgiving..I went to the ER and they said they couldnt do anything...i was only 5 weeks along. I havent gone to my obgyn and dont plan to unless i dont stop bleeding..i dont have the money to go unless its a emergancy. Has anyone else not gone to the doctor after this happend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Health

• Yes, after my first pregnancy ended in early miscarraige my Dr found that it had not totally aborted and I required a D&C to clear everything. If all is not cleared an infection that can affect future fertility is possible.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Sounds serious...if you truly need help in coverage with going to the doctor I know of a great discount plan that will definetly snap your bill in half! Let me know if your interested! I wish you luck and sorry for your loss!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• With my first miscarriage I didn't have a OB/GYN yet because I was only 17 so my mom called our family doctor and he told me just to let it pass at home but to come in if there were problems. With my second miscarriage I had an OB/GYN and he checked me but I only had him check me because I wanted to TTC again ASAP.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:01 PM on Dec. 2, 2008