How do you know when you find the one?

Meline3

Asked by Meline3 at 11:30 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• We shared the same beliefs, values, morals, etc.; had fun together; and there was a very strong mutual attraction!

Answer by missanc at 11:32 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• You just know. There is an overwhelming feeling that you have found the person that you want to spend the rest of your life with.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:32 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• You just know. I knew on my first date with my husband. We had so much in common and he was such a sweet guy.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 11:35 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I found the one and almost gave him away. He didn't look like I expected, didn't act like I expected and just wasn't anything like I expected. He actually found me and pursued me, while I tried to run the other way. I tried to help him find other woman, but he told me he knew I was the one for him. He was always kind and funny. He was the type that made the best friend ever, but my heart still wouldn't give in. One day I realized what my life would be like without him and it made me really sad. I gave in and I can say we have been together for over 6 years, laughing and loving each day, never have fights, although we disagree we always talk it out calmly. He has brought things into my life I yearned for and never thought would come. He is a blessing every single day.

I would say, you can't live without him becuase he make each day of your life have meaning. Not just attention, but real meaning. TO be cont.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 11:37 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• We aren't similar in all things, I have different beliefs, but we both find it important to be respect and kind to people. He he is the male version of me. THey say opposites attract, but it never worked for me. This man is me in male form! He is so funny, so loving and makes my life a joy each day. He is my best friend, the one I can tell anything to without any fear of judgement. He loves me for me. He never has ever tried to change me and tthat was a big one for me. Every guy wanted me to look a certain way, like me to have long hair, etc. Some people call him needy, but he isnt He does everything on his own every day and when he is with me, nothing matters except us. It's love, respect and the best friendship ever, rolled into one. That's how I knew he was the one! Trust me I had nice men, but not like this man!
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 11:41 AM on Apr. 20, 2011