What can i do other then fertility pills to get my cycle to ovulate again or monthly

my cycle has been messed up since nov 08 when i had to take a depo shot for sists.then i had the weight loss surgery in aug 09 and lost 150lbs. so im still trying to get my cycle normal again ive been to obygn and she wont help cuz medically im ok but if i cant ovulate i cant have a baby and she doesnt seem to care about that of course

flipper4u21

Asked by flipper4u21 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you tried going to your local health food and supplements store? Maybe even accupuncture? I know there are several herbal rememdies for fertility and restoring women's out of balance hormones.... hope this helps you! Good Luck to you. I will bump your question so maybe you can get some extra visibility out there! :)
    FingerPainter

Answer by FingerPainter at 2:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• How often do you exercise? Not enough or too much are huge factors in infertility.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 2:48 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• well thank you and no ihavent tried the supplement stores i have always been very fertile til these life changes since nov of 08 and now i just cant fix it but ive actually just started really working on it like the last 6months to a year. with my surgery in 09 i wasnt suppose to get pregnant for a yr to 24 months afterwards
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 3:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Cumin and Dong Quai herbs can help regulate your cycle. flaxseed has also been known to help
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:01 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• thank you ladies ill take all advise you have
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 12:52 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Yep, I agree. I would try a whole foods or another natural store. If that dont work I would call and make an apt with a doc to get my cycles started again
    Married2daBest

Answer by Married2daBest at 5:56 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• thank yu married toda best and have been seeing obgyn and now finally got bc although i dont like it and dont believe in it other then for medical purposes but the depo shot is what sta4rted all this so wanted it to be my last resort
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 6:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2011