My Ex Vs. My Fiancee

So Dan has been my older cousins Danny's best friend for years and we ended up dating. I was 16 and thought I was completely in love with him and wanted to marry him, but turns out he told me "There has to be something more out there." I was completely heart broken and then a few weeks later I met my curent fiancee Toni. Now its been two yeas me and Toni have a beautiful daughter and re getting married this summer. But now Dan is telling me he wants me again, of course I'm not going to leave my fiancee for him I knew and he knows thats not going to happen. My cousin though felt like Toni needed to know this and so he told him. Now Toni is very very angry about it and Dan won't stop should I just let Toni beat the crap out of him and knock some sense into him, or try for the millionth time to calm toni down about it.

HollyRose

Asked by HollyRose at 4:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• is our ex the same lol. my ex dan is pulling the same crap and my fiance is fed up it got to the point today where i had enough of the ex's crap and gave my fiance permisson to take my ex out the the county line and give him a wake up call. sometimes men just need a reality check. but im also a complete B***h too. if your ex wont leave you alone a good "talk" ;) between him and your fiance might work. just make sure no one is around when it happens
    Anonymous

• sounds like maybe your fiance is a tad bit immature or maybe insecure. id tell him to knock his crap off and that your not going any where if you wanted to be with your ex you would have waited it out to see if he came back. not trying to be rude but come on why is it that men act that way.
    Anonymous

• I know its crazy, I mean my fiancee is a big guy and I guess likes to prove his strength lol
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 5:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I think you need to stay away from your ex. He sounds like a total jerk. Reassure Toni that you love him and you don't want anyone else besides him and no matter what Dan does, it will never change how you feel for him.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• just tell Dan that " there is somehting more out there" and move on..why do you even give Dan the time of day?
    angi_mona

Answer by angi_mona at 6:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2008