Whats your favorite holiday

just a ? and hmmmm i wonder what mine is. and why is it your favorite

flipper4u21

Asked by flipper4u21 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Holidays

• Christmas, by far. Love the celebration. love the decorations, lot the general mood people seem to be in. Love the traditions. Love my DDs face when we get the tree. I even love that my cat likes hanging under the tree. :-)
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 11:46 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I have two Christmas and Halloween.

I love Halloween because of the costumes and all of the creativity put into it.

I love Christmas for the closeness it brings to our family.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:46 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• 4th of July. I love the fireworks, and love the cookout. It's a relaxed holiday, and I like that.

BUT... I also love the way Christmas smells... :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:47 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Christmas but Thanksgiving is a close second. Christmas because I love the decorations and getting together with family and also I love seeing my sons face in the morning when he sees his presents :) Thanksgiving because again I love getting together with family and I love the Fall!!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:49 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• see and im still trying to figure it out. i know i normally like to and do decorate more for halloween
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• None. They are all so commercialized I just want them to be over. I'm looking forward to when Easters over so there aren't anymore in a while. It wears me out from the anxiety of trying to make it fun, buying the stuff, and participating in all of it.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:54 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• wow im sorry mrsleftlane did you ever enjoy them even as a kid
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 11:58 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Halloween & Fourth Of July :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 1:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I actually like Valentine's Day. Christmas is great, but so much stress, perfect presents, decorations, etc. I enjoy Valentine's Day because it comes in the middle of winter and it helps me make it through the depressing Pittsburgh winters. I know that is odd.
    3mom627

Answer by 3mom627 at 10:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• well if it helps you go for it thats all that matters
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 12:48 AM on Apr. 21, 2011