I can never leave the house again!!!

Just come back from a walk with baby, and as it's a lovely day, I thought I'd wear a strap-less Maxi dress.
The walk was great until a toy fell out of the pram, and as I bent to pick it up, I accidently stood on my dress and it completely fell down when I stood back up! Boobs out! Lucky I was wearing a bra, but still so embarrassed! Loads of people around saw :(

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 11:47 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• OMG! Ahhhh! This is going to sound crass, but you probably made the day of a man or two!!

We have all been there, though . . .I know it is soooo embarrassing! I once was carryinbg an overnighter, and my undies fell out of it onto the floor of a restaurant. I thought I was going to die!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:53 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• lol! But it gave you a funny story to tell!
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 11:48 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughterOMG....wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.......at least you have SUNSHINE in your area...its just rainy and dreary here...Just looking on the upside of things for ya ...LOL..Poor thing

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:51 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• well , bet ya dont do it again
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!! Did all those people do anything? Did they just stare? I would have been mortified and I'm sorry i laughed but it reads funny stuff.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:48 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Ha ha ha, sry. Sounds like a nightmare I've had a time or two. I would probably stay in the house too. LOL
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Such is the stuff of life. That's not bad, really. I saw a full-circle skirt go straight up in the wind one day. Let's just say it made an awfully good case for wearing a slip and/or underwear... = )
    swizzleday

Answer by swizzleday at 12:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Oh no! I've had something similar happen before. At least you were able to spend time with the baby... and catch a nice breeze lol

It's ok, it happens to every woman at least once in their lives :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:49 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• When I was very pregnant for my first son, I was wearing a cute maternity dress and panty hose. The hose rolled down off my belly and kept on going they were below the bottom of my "short" dress. I slipped off my shoes and walked out of my pantie hose put my shoes back on and kept on going. I was so embarrassed.

tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Omg That's funny love. It's going to be ok the world is full of crazy events. By time next week come something new will be happening. Just keep your head up love.
    jenkinswife2011

Answer by jenkinswife2011 at 12:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2011