Can you help me plz?

i need to find some coupons for baby food. Beech nut or gerber. I dont have much money this week and i need baby food, pullups for my son, and diapers for my daughter plz help!

Tiffany_Rivera_

Asked by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 11:53 AM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Shopping

• If you have fruits and vegetables in the house already, make your own baby food.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Call your local WIC program. Even if you are not eleigible or signed up, they might know of a food bank or somewhere you can go to get emergency supplies for the kids.

Also, you can call the ped and ask.

If you attend a church, call the office and ask . . they can often pull baby supplies together very quickly.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:56 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Ask other moms for some help in your area maybe on CL or something. Because moms help eachother out all the time plus the same as the others said you will get some help that you need.
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 11:59 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

• go to mamacheeps.com
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 1:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Ya ask a near by church even if they do not have what you need they can point you in the right direction. Look on Craigslist under free stuff
    txnmomof4

Answer by txnmomof4 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I just got some huggies with $1.00 off coupons on the package.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 1:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Call a food bank. call some churches near you. call your local social services for emergency help. they can tell you what you need to do. try getting wic.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 10:54 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I'm always clipping coupons and would be happy to place any baby item coupons aside for you. I usually clip them and leave them near that item in the grocery stores. Not sure if it going to use though ( not sure if the grocery stores mind them being there)
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 12:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• call a local church
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 24, 2011