Isnt Cafe Mom suppost to be about moms helping moms with questions ? Why has it turned into gossip arent we suppost to be showing our children how to act right and not act like the way some people on here do ?

Not bashing anyone in particular but it just makes me mad when people sit around and gossip

christinahenry

Asked by christinahenry at 12:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I try to ignore that stuff and just answer the questions. I don't really see as much gossip. I more so see people ganging up on others and leaving rude comments. I normally just skip over those people and read what everyone else answered.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i know , but we are all kinds and ages here so realistictly it's gonna happen.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Never say something about another you wouldn't personally say to their face. Hiding behind gossip is for weak people. Be bold and tell it like it is...nicely of course! GOSSIPS SUCKS AND NEVER HELPS THE SITUATION. If you do it to make yourself look better, just work on yourself and dont' compare yourself to others. Someones down should not be your up!
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 12:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I don't see how gossiping is harming anyone? Questions still get answered. Moms still get help. Hell, we even provide online pregnancy tests. How is that not helpful?
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 12:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2011