Thigh highs

Ok so me and SO are going out to celebrate our anniversary this weekend. He likes it when I dress up fo him, high heels etc. So the last few times I dressed up for him, I tried finding sexy thigh highs to wear as well. Now I am not skinny, nor am I plus sized, but I am thicke in the thigh area. Last time I went to one of those sexy lingerie boutiques and bought the plus sized ones, figuring they'd fit. Well they didnt, they would not stop curling down and would not stay up. When I bought regular sized ones, they strangled my thighs and didnt stay as well. Does anyone know a brand or place to get some that#1 stay up without a garter and #2 would fit me?

CopingMom33

Asked by CopingMom33 at 12:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• 3wishes.com has really nice stockings. Not sure about fit, but I've never had a problem with them - they are defnitely more comfortable than any others I've bought though. Your husband might like a garter belt?!

Answer by missanc at 12:43 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• khols actually has some good ones, you need the one that has the rubber grippers along the lace top of the high thigh, they wont go any where trust me lol..and they have all sizes. I cant remember the name of them but i do know they are sold at khols =-)
    AydensMommy1109

Answer by AydensMommy1109 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• amazon.com gives us thick girls a plethora of dress up boots and clothes and toys and more.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• have you looked a lane bryant online? they might have something to fit better... and why not just do the garder?? if the point is to be sexy the garder makes it much more..
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i have the same prob thats why i don't like wearing them
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 4:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I buy Leggs brand thigh highs. They have this clear rubber stuff at the top that sticks to your skin and keeps them from rolling down.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Seriously dude, you have to have thighs like Catherine Zeta Jones to work a thigh-high with any skill whatsoever. The best-looking version of the stockings-and-heels thing I've ever done was opera-length stockings (they come up higher on the thigh) and a fancy little retro-looking garter skirt (hides more dimply real estate back there).
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:04 AM on Apr. 21, 2011