Would you rather go to the store bra shopping or go online?

zoejains_momma

Asked by zoejains_momma at 12:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in

• when I have to shop, it's usually in the store. It's incredibly hard for me to find a bra I like that doesn't stab me in the armpits with the under wires, or have the darn things rip out the other end. I think I'd rather have my wisdom teeth removed again than go bra shopping.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• In store- you have to try them on. (even tho I know my size, ea. bra fits differently)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Store, I have to try them on so I know if they're actually going to fit right (different styles fit different, different materials, etc) and if they're going to be comfortable. Then I also have them right away and don't have to wait for shipping, then deal with returning, etc, if they're not comfortable or don't fit.
    Anonymous

• online
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Store....only in the store. I have to try them on.
    superwoman1025

Answer by superwoman1025 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Bras are not an easy fit for me; so unless it's a particular brand, style, and size that I KNOW will fit, I need to try it on first.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 12:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I have a hard enough time finding bras that fit me right. I would have to shop in the store to even come close to finding one! Online would just be lucky if I ordered on and it actually fit right!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 12:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• store
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 4:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Online because I would have to drive about 3 hours to possibly find a bra that fits, but I can order from Bravissimo.com and get a size I know will fit. I WISH I could go to a store and shop, though (32FF aren't common in most stores).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• to the store, i don't shop on line
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 8:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

Next question in
WYR?

Next question overall (Trying to Conceive)
Brown discharge????????????