How can I catch my husband cheating? adult content

you know they always say the women always know that a mans chating on her.well ive been having intuitions for some time now.my husb works 3rd shift he leaves the house every night at the same time 9:30 pm and comes home in the am at 6:44 am he works by him self with a factory of machines.we have done it there ourselves befor had sex there when we were dating.I have 4 boys together with him 2 that r still very young and i dont drive so i cant go down and spy or anything.I have told him i think this and im always checking his phone in hopes he forgot to delete something.,but he says to me i wouldnt find anything on there if he wanted he could use the work phone anytime he wanted.another horrifying thing is b4 i met my husb he lived near alot of drug and prostituting area he has told me in cofidence that he has recieved alot of oral sex from prostitutes from time to time because he never had a steady gf really.well my husband i would say is addicted to oral sex hes always wanting it and guesse where he works near by? an avenue with alot of prostitutes!!! i have a few reasons to believe hes cheating is 1) he doesent bug me so much about the oral thing so often 2) a women called & texted b4 when he was laid off at 3am when he would be working he said it was coicidence 40 always acusing me of cheating 5) my passenger front seat was moved up out of my regular position once b4 and i didnt move it and he says neither did he.
how can i catch this man cheating not knowing is driving me nutts and i havent had the best of my yra with this man it actally has been hell .I eat crap for my kids and if this is true and i can find out i think it will be so much easier to finally leave him! thanks in advance since im not sure how to reply back to comments on here

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Get someone with a car and spy or set him up. Which is childish but that would be the best way. They say seeing is believing.

Honestly what would you do if he was? Would you leave him? Is it worth the aggravation? Just ask your self that before you snoop. Good luck and I hope he is not cheating on you.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• If you give a man enough rope..he will surely hang himself.
    Good Luck.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• ive thought about that having someone go down and spy but i have noone i can trust even thought of paying someone ,but how will i know they wont take advantage of me and not stay the whole night to watch
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Sounds like you have your mind made up already. If you are not happy w/ this man & want to leave, then why wait til you have solid proof? If you think you want to stay, then get some counseling & try to work on your relationship. GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I'm not sure of any sure ways to catch a man cheating, I've been cheated on by two men in the past and both times they were caught by pure chance. The first one thought he was slick with a girl he met online; he had two usernames and one he would use to talk to this girl and told her any time he was using that name it meant I wasn't home so she wouldn't have to worry about what they said but he made a mistake by saving some topless photos she e-mailed him to the hard drive and while I was going through old folders and deleting stuff I found the pics, she also called the house a couple times and when I answered she hung up on me. The other one was spotting out at a bar with another woman by a friend, he called me up and told me my bf was out with another woman and even came to pick me up and brought me down there.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 1:01 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• well we have been working on it ,but if i have this proof no im not gonna waste my time anymore trying if hes not then yes i will put in the time
    thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• If you believe this and have so little trust in him....and it doesn't sound like you think much of him, why bother catching him? Get out.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• http://www.everstealth.com/
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• You need to get a car and show up at his work, without telling him. Men seem to think with the wrong head alot!!!
    nightnurse11

Answer by nightnurse11 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• since you think it might happen in the car - install a small hidden camera in the car.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2011