I'm almost 39 weeks pregnant, when do I need to go to the hospital?

My doctor told me if I bleed a lot or have spotting, if I have contractions 5 mins apart or dilating.

I did have blood last week for 3 days very light, I lost my mucus plug and have clear liquid coming out through my pants soaking me! I was in the hospital twice once at 34 1/2 weeks and at 37 1/2 weeks. So I need to know what to do? My doctor wouldn't check my amniotic fluid in a ultrasound. They did those stupid test strips. Of course it was negative and all twice! But... I have lower back pains 3 - 5mins apart. And pelvis pains, side pains, breast pains, and thigh cramping pains all at once!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor. Or go to the hospital

Answer by louise2 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Those stupid strips! THey need to stop doing those!! Mine came back neg too and then they did a pelvic exam and o what do you know I was not peeing myself for 8 hours straight my water broke, crazy lol but for real.... you know your body you need to go when you feel like it's time. GL and congrats!!
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 12:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Sounds like you may want to go now. At least call your dr. This late in your pregnancy it is very possible it is time!!! Good Luck
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yup, definitely go. That's definitely labor pains when it's in your thighs, and whole mid-region and back. If they're regular and painful. Go and good luck!!
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 1:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Thank you, I have liquid discharge so bad! My daughters doctor said he would have induced me by now! Well... my new Dr. with this baby isn't really listening to me! The clear liquid what the hell is it? Because I am soo frustrated and my contractions are freakin on and off I am just so miserable and wish my little boy could come today.
    I wonder what the liquid is?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I don't want a dry birth
    Anonymous