Remember when..........?

You and hubby couldn't keep your hands off of each other? Talked numerous times a day and said I love You EVERY time? How about when you both would did an activity only because the other liked it with a smile on your face? I know we have jobs, kids, bills, laundry, and the list could use up all the characters left; How do we get that New Love feeling back into our relationship?

KoolMom617

Asked by KoolMom617 at 1:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• remember? I cant forget because he Still CANT keep his hand off me or mine off him. Even after all these years, its still like we are dating.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:06 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• vbruno good for you!!! how awesome would it be if every marriage/relationship were like yours? :oD

As for the OP... just strive for good communication, and try something new every now and then - go somewhere different, make love a different way, just try to step out of your routine and shake things up a bit - doesn't matter how. Also, don't look back with sorrow about waht you "lost" - try instead to savor the fact that you had it!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 1:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• sometimes it just helps when I think about WHY I fell in love with him.
    All the special things he's done for me prior and after marriage.
    How he is a wonderful husband and daddy.

Yep, that helps me to get that "special feeling"
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 1:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• How about a weekend away? nothing huge even if you can get the kids to the grandparents for the weekend and be home alone? do everything before the weekend and just enjoy each other.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 1:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• To me my DD gets sexier with age. We flirt like we did on day one so that keeps it exciting :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I am NOT the hottest woman out there and I love that my husband is so into me
    but sometimes I just WISH he'd give me a break and keep his hands to himself.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• My husband and I absolutely look like we just started dating. I never miss an opportunity to tell him I love him or to steal a quick kiss-and it's the same for him! You need to think about why you love eachother, and the beautiful things you've created (children and your life together!). I look at our son, and it only makes me love my husband more.
    lizmartinez

Answer by lizmartinez at 1:17 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• That's the way I've lived the last 46 plus years of my life with my hubby. There's no reason why you should ever lose it!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Love evolves. What we've found helps us, is the time we make for just the two of us. Esp. our annual get away for our anniversary. It's like a honeymoon each time! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I wish i had the answer to that. We were just talking about it last night and i wish i was interested in the sex more but i just cant seem to get going.
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 1:41 PM on Apr. 20, 2011