how many of you?

so sometimes im reading someone elses questions and i know its not nice but sometimes i laugh at how stupid people are and you have to wounder how young they are. Does anyone else ever read a question on here and laugh to themselfs? I try not to respond to those type becuz im afraid i might come off rude but sometimes i cant help it. Am i the only one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Not at all. That's half the reason I look at the questions. LOL. Some people just don't get it...
    lebrbria

Answer by lebrbria at 5:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Kind of like the 17 year old that said her boyfriend pinched it and wants to know if she could be pregnant
    Anonymous

• You are not the only one that sees stupid questions, I ALSO see a lot of stupid stupid answers too hah.
    Anonymous

• No, your not the only one. I have a very hard time controlling myself with a lot of these Questions. I LOL a lot, and yell at the screen sometimes too.

Answer by louise2 at 5:12 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Hahah, yes. I even read the "good" ones to my fiance. He just shakes his head and wonders what the world is coming to!
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 5:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• lol yes my question was promted by the 17yr old who said her boyfriend pinched it off while he was cumming and wanted to know if she could be pregnant lol iv never ever heard of someone doing that but hey! SHes not the only one out there who asks things that are stupid though and yes i do see alot of stupid answers to lol.
    Anonymous

• Yeah totally, but I mean they have to find out someway, and see how stupid they really are for even asking it
    Anonymous

• I think we all feel that way! Sometimes I wonder what happens to all of the common sense some people are missing. Do other's get the extra?
    Crazy-Steph

Answer by Crazy-Steph at 5:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My husband actually has heard a few. He laughs out loud and then wonders if they are posted by his exwife. She actually thought that she had a fever so high she melted her glass earrings.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• LOL I laugh at the teen moms who post their questions under "teens" like its a category specifically for them. Makes them kinda look even more immature....but whatever!
    Anonymous