With all the negativity lately...

I would like to ask what positive thing you can say about your day? Did someone help you on a project at work? Did you accomplish a task? Did you snuggle with your children and teach them love? Are you trying a new recipe tonight or serving your family their favorite standby?

I helped out with an organization called Saving Little Hearts -- for children with CHD and it made me realize how amazing and strong women can be, especially when their energy is channeled into something GOOD.

KnoxvilleDoula

Asked by KnoxvilleDoula at 5:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Woke up late, sat on the sofa for an hour cuddling with the kids. Kids were late for school, I was dead late for work. But what a special way to start the day. :-)
    Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 5:20 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• www.savinglittlehearts.com if you want to look at their website.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 5:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Today my son wasn't feeling good. I think he had painful gas. All he wanted was me. I'm thankful that me just holding him was a comfort to him. I'm so happy that I got to spend the morning just cuddling and comforting him.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:12 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I managed to pump 3oz of breastmilk to donate to a little boy who doesn't tolerate formula well. That brings me over 80 ounces pumped so far! One... ounce.. at... a... time.. slow going, but oh so worth it. :)
    Gruntlings

Answer by Gruntlings at 5:22 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I am trying a new muffin recipe! How did you know? You silly little mind reader you!

good

BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• gruntlings,
    i didn't know there was any program like that
    that is really awesome!
    way to go!
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 5:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• oh, i forgot to add my positive
    cuddling with my kids after school!
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 5:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I was able to help a homeless family that is getting rehab by a church by furnishing them with baby things for their lil one and livingroom furniture, baby food, kitchen items and alot more. It was wonderul to give things to such a wonderful, deserving and very nice family.
    Jessica1983

Answer by Jessica1983 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I finally got all my dishes caught up from Thanksgiving, and my husband invited a guy over from his work who doesn't have any family to play video games and I went and bought some pizza for them to eat so he wouldn't have to eat at the chow hall.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 6:12 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My kids and I made "snowflakes" from sparkly pipe cleaners and clear beads. They're hanging up all pretty and catch the light nicely. I love them!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:30 PM on Dec. 2, 2008