Do You.... adult content

Order your lingerie/toys on line? Buy it in stores? What sites do you use? What stores do you shop in?

KoolMom617

Asked by KoolMom617 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Shopping

• In store is the best, especially when you go with your partner. My husband and I use to split and pick out something for the other person. It was a lot of fun.
    daina82

Answer by daina82 at 7:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Buy them in the adult book store. Its SO much more fun to see the uncomfortable clerk blush. Especially when you ask questions. LOLOLOL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• We go to the adult book store...something about browsing through aisles of porn, dildos and handcuffs together makes using what we bought even more fun/naughty lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I buy them in the store. We have a really nice Adam and Eve in town and it's fun to go there with my husband on a "date night" I've always found the clerks very helpful and informative, not the least bit uncomfortable!

Answer by missanc at 1:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I buy in the store. I got my last few toys from the Lion's Den, and I don't own any sexy lingerie.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I only order lingerie online from victoria secret and fredericks of hollywood
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 7:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2011