Fathers day question..about BD and current SO

Ok so me and my SO have been together for 8 months, and he has been wonderful with my son we've been living together for a few months now and hes gotten very close to my son, so do i get him something for fathers day? lol its kinda tricky..also my son is 3 do i help him pick out something for his dad for fathers day? Im not sure if he will do the same for me when mothers day rolls around, but just curious as to what you ladies would do? bte i have a good relationship with my sons father..

AydensMommy1109

Asked by AydensMommy1109 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Holidays

• Don't spend any money on BD or SO for fear they won't get you anything or probably won't even remember. Sit your little boy down and say we are going to make ___ for SO. And we are going to make___ for BD. Have him give it to them. It's hand made, free and from a beautiful little boy they both love.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Well, your son lives with this guy. I hope he acts like a father. So yes, have your son make him something for fathers day.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I would not get anything for SO and I would help my son pick something for his father regardless of whether on not I'd get anything on moms day.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 1:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I would get something for both.... just have him make a card or something
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Honestly, I'd have him make/get something for BD, but not SO. While he has a father role in the home, he's only been around for 8 months. They do have Stepfather's Day, though(not nationally known).. I think that's in Sept.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 8:55 AM on Apr. 22, 2011