Does your husband think its sexy?

your belly? Mine does, I am glad HE does I don't see the appeal lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My boyfriend loved when I was preg. He was always touching my belly and always seemed to be "in the mood". I of course..just couldn't see the appeal...I looked and felt like a whale the whole time!
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 5:32 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My husband would annoy me by spending literal hours talking to my belly, and playing with it, with both pregnancies.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 6:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I don't think he thought it was sexy, but he liked it!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• No ma'am. He def wanted it back to normal. And the baby moving totally freaked him out. I loved the feeling!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 6:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• my dh thinks a belly is a weird thing. he thinks it alien like or something! lol! Even more so when the baby would kick! lol! this time around im already showing at 9 weeks and he thinks its too strange, so we never talk about it! lol! But when the baby is born he is all there 100%!
    nicholelpb

Answer by nicholelpb at 7:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My dh loved my belly. All he wanted to do was touch it and talk to it. We used to take showers together all the time and he would sit in the shower and stare up at my belly and just rub it. I miss those days!
    OliviasMomme

Answer by OliviasMomme at 10:16 AM on Dec. 3, 2008