JObs!!!! help

My poor husband is talking about looking for a second job because we are so broke. I job searched over a year after I got laid off then we decided I'd go to school instead. Well we are just dying under the bills so I have started to look for work again but it feels hopeless. I have 3 kids in school, I'm in school, and I need a night and weekend job or one that will bend around my crazy schedule. Please help me!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Money & Work

• How about stopping school so you can get a job and put food on the table?
    Anonymous

• The kids are still in school genius. You going to pay my daycare for all three?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I just started working a business and have already brought in an extra 300 bucks! We all thought it was crazy at first but when we checked into it we found that it was BBB A+ certified, is one of the top 100 small businesses in Forbes Magazine, and is exchanged on the New York Stock Market. If you would like more information on this work at home business opportunity message me now, or you can e-mail me at mkcbishop@yahoo.com and I can give you all of the information that you need.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Have you considered not a job but a home based business?? I would love to share mine with you, the starter kit is half price this month only. PM me for more info. Good luck.
    AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 7:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• You might take a look at care.com. There are several job categories on there and some are unusual hours that might fit your schedule. Use the pulldown to see the different categories. Just an idea....
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2011