Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can I spend quality time with my older child when i have an intense baby?


Asked by Jaliceawrites at 1:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

Level 15 (2,306 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • Set aside some mommy and me time every day,, have DH take care of the baby during that time, it will be good for the baby and your other kiddo!

    Answer by kimigogo at 1:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

  • I think its going to be very hard until your baby becomes LESS intense.. I had my intense child first so it was easier for me to focus but I don't know what I could have done had he been after any other.. Good luck!~

    Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

  • How old is the older child?

    Answer by IrishMomma727 at 1:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

  • My older child is 3. The baby is 2 mos old.

    Comment by Jaliceawrites (original poster) at 1:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

Next question in General Parenting
How'd you spill the beans?

Next question overall (Food & Drink)
Rice Recipes