How do you perk up a saggy butt?

I'm not a heavy girl. I am about 5'5'' and 125 pounds. I'm not big chested at all, so I have a booty. How do you perk it up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• With specific exercises to firm the butt. Google for butt firming exercises and im sure you will find a bunch.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Spread legs shoulder width apart. Come straight down while tightening your butt muscles. You should feel tightness in butt when doing it. Lower and hold for count of 10. Raise and do it 10 times and 3 sets of them.
    Get on knees and rest your body on your forearm. Raise your flat foot towards the ceiling. You should feel it in your butt after a couple times. Do 2 sets of 10 to start.
    If you walk, walk backwards up hill. Good to have a partner for this so you don't fall., but works great.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 1:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Twinklelites is right but squat down as if sitting in a chair and hold. This does work. I have a ghetto booty already but his exercise helps firm and tone it!
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• good luck
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• youtube "working out your butt" and you'll find a brooke burk video that's 3.27min, and you're supposed to play it twice. actually:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2A6n-zJL9g
    there's the link, i did this and in just a few days my SO noticed lol...so do it and keep it up, and you're good :)
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 11:41 AM on Apr. 21, 2011