Do you have any home-made beauty recipes?

amberdawnbarr

Asked by amberdawnbarr at 1:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Cut a tomato in half and cover the exposed part with sugar and scrub face with it. It gets rid of black heads and the sugar is a nice exfoliator AND it makes your skin soft. Something in the tomato is supposed to get rid of circles and discoloration too.
    lizmartinez

Answer by lizmartinez at 4:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I use baking soda to scrub my face and mix it with body wash to exfoliate my skin in the shower. It makes me feel so good and clean!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 1:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Sugar and oil (coconut, jojoba, almond, whatever you like) makes a great body scrub.
    A vinegar rinse will make your hair shine.
    ACV (apple cider vinegar with the "mother") makes a natural, safe mouthwash.
    Coconut oil or jojoba oil are great for your scalp and can be used a hair treatment. Also great as cuticle oil, body moisturizer, cleanser for makeup removal.
    Baking soda on your toothbrush will whiten your teeth (but do not do often; can be too abrasive)
    I've got tons more but can't think right now .......................
    Anonymous

• For combination to oily skin.
    Crack and egg and separate egg whites from egg yolk.
    Stir around.
    Take a mask/foundation brush and dip into egg yolk and put all over face let it sit for 10 minutes then rinse off.
    Take another mask/foundation brush and dip into egg white and put all over face and let it sit for another 10 minutes then rinse off.
    bellaambru90

Answer by bellaambru90 at 1:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• sorry no I don't maybe you can go to all recipes and ask about beauty/cleansers.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 10:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2011