Obama administration eases pain of Medicare cuts

Ok we all know Obama is on the campaign trail now. Here he is giving seniors who had medicare advantage a big break. Most will be able to keep their plans until 2015. He is looking for votes and it looks like he will be buying America this go round.
What I want to know is, with all of these favors tied to Obama care, how is he going to have the money to pay for this? Raising money was the reason his spending part would not fully come into effect till 2014. The CBO scored one thing and now Obama is shredding that. How do they think they will make up the money or that they will not come up short?

Link text

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 1:48 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• He allowing them to keep thier plans until 2015? How...by executive order?
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:01 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Was any of this in the original health care reform bill? (let's be real though, it really only reforms insurance, not actual care).

I thought the bill was to be carried out as written and couldn't be changed otherwise it made the whole bill null and void?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I thought the bill was to be carried out as written and couldn't be changed otherwise it made the whole bill null and void?

----
    good point.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I hope all the seniors out there can't be bought that way.

Screw the rest of us to put off having to deal with Obamacare.

How dumb is that?
    Pay me now and pay me later.

This man is a joke.

Chicago-style.

The GOP needs to run an ad nationally featuring the clip of Obama talking favorably about high gas prices.

Play it constantly.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 2:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yes, that is a good point QuinnMae.  Let's not forget that he has said many things and then he has changed his mind on just about everything that he has said, so he can change his mind about this also...

Sing along with me, k?

Oh, who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, Separate the sorrow and collect up all the "wealthy" cream,

The Candy Man, oh the Candy Man can, The Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the "global" world taste good,  

The Candy Man makes everything he bakes satisfying and delicious.

Talk about your childhood wishes, you can even eat the dishes "and he sure made good on his marxist hope and change pitches."

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 3:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I think they believe the SCOTUS will throw it all out.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2011