So what do U think about ex's adult content

What do u think about Ex's that still try to get in ur pants after years of breaking up? I mean like 5 years and over!
Do u think there will still be a spark there or will u just brush them off and say leave me alone?

johnsonbaby03

Asked by johnsonbaby03 at 1:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• I think it means the ex still finds you hot. But no I wouldn't go there.
    txnmomof4

Answer by txnmomof4 at 2:01 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Well I am married, so no, no spark..... I would tell him to piss off.....if I wasn't married same thing he is an EX for a reason & a good one.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:01 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I see it as they are ex's for a reason! Probably best to keep it that way!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 2:01 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Nope, we didn't work it out then, and depending on the situation. I am sure we won't make it now. :)

See ya... No, I would not give him my goodies. When I left there butts or they left me, the goodies were taking away. :) LOLOLO :) Don't you wish....
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• LOL, I see a lot of people getting caught up in "what might have been" instead of "what is"
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Only you can know! Is it a no strings attached we both need laid and know each other type of thing? OR is it I want you back lbablabla. You know the reason you broke up no one else
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 2:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• ex's for a reason
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I was so over them when I divorced them. I WISH I could've felt that old attraction, but it just wasn't there anymore!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I am married so my spark only belongs to my husband ;-) I don't think about 'what ifs' with ex's....they are ex's for a reason period.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• If I were single I might hook up with an ex. Like the one poster said, is it a just wanna get laid situation or a start a bunch of drama situation.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 3:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2011