Moving again, I need tips??? My landlord(slumlord) is a lyer....

I moved there in July 10 and yes you got it I am moving out July 11....

Give me tips ladies and gents. I have 4 kids, they don't break doors, windows or draw on walls but they are kids.... I need as many tips as I can get because I know alot of people are like 4 omg, sorry the apartment is taken.

Sad thing is I was going to see this apartment, they rented it too someone with out kids, they were at the police station complaining. You should have rented it too me.... :) Karama baby

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 2:06 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Home & Garden

• i have 4 boys so i feel ur pain lol unfortunatly there isnt much you can do. we rent a house right now and when we talked to the landlord i came with a few letters from previous landlords and people we stayed with saying how well behaved my kids are and how they respected things and never purposely broke windows,doors,walls or did damages to carpeting. im not sure if that is what helped or not but its worth a shot :) good luck!
    ilovemyboys84

Answer by ilovemyboys84 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• not really sure..
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I have never had that problem, sorry.
    onecuteladybug2

Answer by onecuteladybug2 at 3:51 AM on Apr. 24, 2011