What do i do?

My house was rob a year ago my boyfriend new about it and told me in a heated argument who it was. My grandmother who died earings were missing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• If you were robbed, you most likely filed a police report, right? You can let the police know what your boyfriend told you. However, he could get into trouble for withholding that information.
    lebrbria

Answer by lebrbria at 5:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I would call the police! Then dump his sorry ass! What kind of boyfriend would withhold that kind of information from you?!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 7:37 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• So he with held information that in a timely manner given could have gotten a family heirloom possibly back, that was hurtful. Then in a middle of an argumenthe spewed the info to hurt you again. That is a crappy jerk !! This would be a deal breaker for me. I have been robbed more than a few times, home & cars broke into. It is not a nice feeling at all to loose SOME things so special, some things just can not be replaced. The bigger issue is he was with you & not telling you. THAT is the same as lying IMO. It is deceitful.

Anonymous