How did you know you were pregnant (before the positive pregnancy test)?

With my first son we had been trying for 8 months and just thought I would test on the day my period was due, August 7th, 2006, and sure enough it was positive!

My second we'd been trying for 5 months for. 4 days before my period was due I "just knew," I have no other way to describe this, I just did. So I took a test that day and the second pink link was barely visible, but it was definitely there!

I have that "feeling" again, and swear I'm pregnant with baby #3. My breasts are very tender, which I have never experienced except when I was pregnant with my both of my boys. My period isn't due until Saturday, so I am trying to save money and just wait it out..it's killing me!

How did YOU know?

MichaelsMom330

Asked by MichaelsMom330 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I just knew....
    Plus I was tired, moody, and my breast hurt so bad. But it was different from PMS
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• With my daughter, I just knew. I knew the next morning. We had been trying for months. I know exactly when I conceived.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:27 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I just knew. We actually got pregnant the first time we tried, which is great. But I knew at least a week before my period was due and I kept telling him so.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 2:27 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I am doing the wait right now. It is killing me. I should just go ahead and test because I am already late. But I have been late before and it was all cosmic joke.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I just knew. I don't know how to explain it lol. I had this feeling, things were off a little, then I started having symptoms, but I didn't get a positive test until I was about 6 weeks.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I was late 9 days (which isn't that normal) I just did not feel like myself I was so so tired I knew something was different and sure enough we were prego
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 4:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2011