Another gift idea question, input here please!!

My husband is so deserving of something great he works so hard never complains and is wonderul to our kids and to me...I can't think of anything to get him other than maybe a frisky dance for him one night...he doesn't need anymore electronic gadgets...any ideas please??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't know how much money you have to spend, but a night or a weekend at a bed and breakfast comes to mind. :)

Answer by Bmat at 5:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• You can get him a nice watch and some coupons for backrubs, sex, and things like that. I would also have the kids make him something. I always try to have the kids pick one thing, no matter what it is and they give it to my dh. You wouldnt believe some of the stuff they pick and its always very cute. I also agree a weekend away if not a bed and breakfast then maybe just an overnight at a casino hotel, or something like that for some grown up time.

Answer by gemgem at 5:27 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My husband doesn't know this but one year for my ex boyfriend I made up little "coupons" like.....
    Good for 1 back rub, foot rub, or which other you prefer doing. Even ones for things only he does around the house. Or something naughty.... Be creative!!
    Anonymous