How can I remove blackheads with non chemical facial cleaners?

mommarized

Asked by mommarized at 2:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• where are they? you can use strips. No chemicals, just get your nose wet, apply the strip, let it dry and pull it off, the black head get stuck to the strip and come right out.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 2:41 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Biore' nose strips,, don't go squeezing them, could cause scarring.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Definitely the Biore pore strips !! I love them.
    lizmartinez

Answer by lizmartinez at 4:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I would buy Biore strips
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 5:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• There is Biore nose strips, but be careful if you are prone to spider veins (esp. around the nose). There is also a Queen Helene mask you can buy OTC (don't remember the exact name, but it is in a green & white tube); I don't consider this to be a chemical, but some are more strict than others in their definition of the term....
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 7:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• The old school way before strips: massage some olive oil in your palms till it is warm, them massage over the blackheads for two or three minutes. The oil causes them to loosen from the skin and they kind of pop out. You can gently rub them out then. I know, I know, oil on blackheads sounds contrary. Gently rub the oil off your skin after blackhead removal.
    Whimsee

Answer by Whimsee at 7:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• You could just use a skin tool for that.   It removes blackheads and anything else you might need removed.... LOL!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I'm an Esthetician do not mess with your blackheads. Find a spa and have them do extractions on you it may take a few time to see the results you want,but I repeat don't do it yourself. It can lead to scarring, hyperpigmentation.
    bellaambru90

Answer by bellaambru90 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• First you might want to open your pores and clean your face with a mild facial cleanser, then rinse and close your pores with cool water.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 10:45 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• I use Mary Kay.. it's amazing! I use their velocity line.
    i.heart.rachel

Answer by i.heart.rachel at 4:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2011