WHO ELSE HAS FELT THIS........HELP PLEASE!! adult content

The past couple of days I've been feeling a weird sedation down there.it's not painfull,it just feels weird.As if baby was pushing down and I feel pressure down there(this is my second pregnancy and I had never felt this before) it's not cramping,I actually feel it inside and down there as if it was my cervix.Have you felt this? *LET ME ADD THAT IT FEEL AS IF MY CERVIX IS OPENIG OR BEING PUSHES DOWN*

lcardenas51989

Asked by lcardenas51989 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? Sounds like your baby is dropping.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 2:43 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• maybe the baby positioning itself, tell your Dr.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Iam 36wks
    lcardenas51989

Comment by lcardenas51989 (original poster) at 2:45 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I didn't have any of that feeling until last two. Sounds like you are getting ready to have baby. Don't you think? What is your body telling you? You know you know your body... so... listen to it... call the doc.. are you going in weekly yet? Get in there and have an exam and check it out.... sounds perfectly normal to me... especially if there is no pain. Good Luck!
    FingerPainter

Answer by FingerPainter at 3:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• YES I AM GOING IN WEEKLY......AND YEA NO PAIN WHAT SO EVER,"THE WEIRD SENSATION" DOESNT HAPPEN ALL THE TIME MAYBE LIKE A COUPLE OF TIMES DURING THE DAY,AND THEY HAPPEN OUT OF NO WHERE.HONESTLY IM NOT SURE IF ITS TIME FOR BABY YET...I REALY DOUBT IT..BUT I COULD BE WRONG.
    lcardenas51989

Comment by lcardenas51989 (original poster) at 3:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Your LO is probably head down like mine, when he moves around I get a lot of pressure and sometimes feel like he is trying to force himself out. It gets really intense sometimes.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i got that with my first..it felt like she was pushing down on the inside of my vagina and sometimes it would even be a lil painful..i dont know what the heck she was doing, but it was quite uncomfortable..i like to think she was just TRYING to stretch or something..i dont know when i dropped because it was my first pegnancy, but i went 2 weeks overdue and was induced..so i dont think that feeling had anything to do with labor being near lol..i dont really know..
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 9:17 PM on Apr. 20, 2011