Celebrities Getting Better Treatment

I just watch Beekman Boys (or whatever it is called). These two guys have a farm and own a soap/cheese store. There was some town event going on during a weekend and Rosie O'Donnell e-mailed one of the guys saying she was going to come.

When Rosie got there, there was a line to get into the store and they were sold out of this aged cheese they make. However, Rosie walked right in passing everyone in line and got a wheel or two of cheese that was held back for her.

I'm sorry, but if I was one of the people in that line...and most certainly if I wanted some of that cheese that they were sold out of...I would be PISSED!

Why is it that celebrities are treated so much better than the average person? They are no more special. They wake up like you do, have the same aches and pains as you do, poo and pee like you do.

No wonder so many of them are druggies, alcoholics, and half crazy like Charlie Sheen. They truly believe they are better because they are treated as such!

So if you owned a store and you had a line of customers waiting to get in, would you have allowed Rosie to skip through the line in front of all the "normal" people? Would you have held back much sought-after cheese to give to her knowing that you were denying it to a "normal" person?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 2:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Entertainment

• Just think of all the *Free* publicity they got - good or bad,
    I'm sorry, but I think a celeb should not get special treatment and it makes me sick when they do.
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 2:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• THATs WHy THE LIKE to be a CElebrity...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 9:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2011