What the hell????????????????? I'm sorry it is long... adult content

angryNews stories like this make me wonder WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO THIS WORLD???????? 

Several Marion County youths are accused of killing a teen boy this past weekend and then burning his body to get rid of evidence of their crime, according to the sheriff's office. The suspects, who range in age from 15 to 20, reportedly lured Seath Tyler Jackson, of Belleview, to a Summerfield home on Sunday, hit him, and shot him multiple times, according to arrest affidavits filed in the case.

Charlie Kay Ely, 18; Amber E. Wright, 15; Michael Shane Bargo, 18; Justin Soto, 20; and Kyle Lonnie-Duan Hooper, 16, all of Summerfield, have been charged with first-degree murder. James Young Havens III, 37, also of Summerfield, is charged with accessory after the fact to first-degree murder.As he was released from jail on bond, Havens said he hadn't believed that the youngsters would actually go through with the crime they planned and that he was worried about his own future.

I'm looking at a lot of years [in prison] right now," he said. "I'm scared."

On Monday, Seath's parents reported him missing and said that he might have run away the day before. Tracey Wright, who is the mother of Kyle and Amber, contacted authorities on Tuesday to say that Kyle had told her that he had seen Seath killed at Ely's house in the 13800 block of Southeast 53rd Avenue in Summerfield.

When Kyle and his mother went to the sheriff's office, he first told deputies that he saw Bargo shoot Seath. He later admitted that he, Amber, Bargo, Ely and Soto had planned the crime and lured Seath to Ely's home.

According to posts on Seath's Facebook page, Seath and Amber had recently ended a romantic relationship and he thought she had entered into a relationship with Bargo. The posts, which are peppered with profanity, indicate that the breakup was a difficult one. Seath called Amber names and questioned whether she had been unfaithful to him, a charge she denied.

Kyle told deputies that the plans for the crime began to come together as he, Amber, Ely, Bargo and Soto were at Ely's house on Sunday and Bargo spoke about how much he hated Seath. The group then began to plan to lure Seath to the house so Bargo could kill him, according to arrest affidavits filed in the case.

Amber and Ely then tried to get Seath to the home, but he did not come, infuriating Bargo. Amber then sent Seath a text message and he arrived at the home, according to the documents.

As soon as Seath entered the house, Bargo, Hooper and Soto began to hit him in the head with wooden objects. Ely told detectives that she ran into her bedroom after she saw Kyle hit Seath.

Bargo shot Seath several times with a .22-caliber revolver, according to an arrest affidavit. As Seath tried to leave the house, Soto tackled him and Bargo shot him again, according to the sheriff's office.

Amber watched the killing, according to the documents.

The teens and Soto then placed Seath's body in a bathtub so Bargo could break Seath's knees in order to place him in a bag more easily. Soto said he and Bargo realized that Seath was still alive, so Bargo shot the boy again. Seath's body was then placed into a blue bag.

Soto said he then helped look for firewood. The group then burned Seath's body until it was just ashes and bone fragments, according to the sheriff's office.

Bargo placed the remains in paint cans and then took the paint cans and other items from the killing to another location, Soto told deputies.

The group then set about cleaning the house with bleach, according to the arrest documents.

Havens, who is stepfather to Kyle and Amber, knew about the plan to kill Seath in advance, according to the sheriff's office. He helped the group get rid of the boy's remains and gave Bargo a ride to Starke.

Authorities have not found Seath's remains.

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 2:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• This is a deliberate murder and they planned it, including the step-father. By burning the body and bleaching the house, they knew what they were doing and this was not a case of passion or a case of it just happened. They should all receive the death penalty, have one appeal, then be introduced to Ole Sparky. None of them deserve any leniancy, especially the girl who lured the poor kid to his death. This is very sad and I hope that someday the victim's parents and family will find some peace.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Those kids needed better parents who taught them morals and values!!! Now the poor parents of seath have to deal with his dealpth. All because someone didn't raise their kids with respect and values. It's so sad.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Drove him to Starke, huh? Fitting place for the young lad. I think it's time Florida fire up 'Old Sparky'.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• unbelievable , makes me want to never let my kids out of the house.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 2:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• That is horrible.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 2:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• crying

L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 2:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Reading this, and wondering how I would feel reading such gory details about my own child ... I'm sorry, it isn't just these kids who are defective. It's reporters along with the general public that has such a 'need to know'.

I fully expect to see vote downs ~ I've said it before and I'll say it again. We 'teach' our children that it's ok (a 'right' even) to abort/kill unwanted babies. Some of us 'teach' our children that it's a terrible thing to have the law sentence and execute defective scum like these murderers. Some of us TEACH our children that life is expendable and that no one should be punished for ending life.

If a child is TAUGHT these things, there is NO reason to expect even CHILDREN to not act accordingly. Deny it if you feel better doing so, but this IS the literal way kids understand this muddled mess. Until ALL have a right to life, no ones' is sacred or precious.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• How sad, and I do not understand why kids think when they are angry they have to kill?

There no excuse for the adults in this story, I hope they stay in jail tell they die!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 3:36 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Those kids needed better parents who will teach them morals!!!
    ............................
    I agree!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 3:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Horrible and sad.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2011