What do you moms do with all the school work and crafts your kids make and bring home?

JoyXtwo

Asked by JoyXtwo at 2:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• hang on bedroom wall and change out every so often
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I have kept them all, they are all in my attic turning yellow!

Answer by older at 2:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I kept the ones that I really liked and then gave the others away to various relatives.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• They go on the fridge until the next ones come home then they go into a box that is marked by year. At the end of the year I pick our favorites (if i havent) and move those to display in the house for the summer or at the office
    Anonymous

• Up in the attic in a storage bin... EVERY CHILD... after of course.. being displayed on the refridgerator or the walls! I bet my old folks nook will be plastered floor to ceiling with these beautiful picture treasures and creations!! :)
    FingerPainter

Answer by FingerPainter at 2:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Well, I do display the art and the school work. I just feel like there's SO much. My son comes home from school with at least 3 peices a day. Plus any crafts we do at home. There's also the special seasonal things for Christmas, and Halloween, and the changes of the seasons, and Valentines Day, and Easter, and Earth day, and St. Patrick's day etc.....
    JoyXtwo

Comment by JoyXtwo (original poster) at 3:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I keep a few, but I throw away a lot!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• school work, I keep 2-3 thing from the school year. Craft things we have hanging in the kitchen, when he brings somethign home he wants hung up he gets to pick what comes down.

Other stuff he has in his room or play room.
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 4:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• My dad always had a big plastic tote that he kept all my school work and artwork from when I was younger he still has it to this day,
    cityyxlightts

Answer by cityyxlightts at 4:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I hang them on the fridge for a while but I also take pictures of each one or the ones that my boys are particularly proud of. I keep some of them with their scrapbooks or in a storage tub for later years but most I just throw away after a while. Because I have a documented picture of artwork or crafts on disc, I can pull it up anytime.
    GlamFangirl_48

Answer by GlamFangirl_48 at 4:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2011