Will you miss me?

This song goes out to a certain someone. You know who you are. I just want you to love me. Or at least be my frenemy. What can I say to make you come out of hiding? Take off that invisibility cloak and show your beautiful face.

Tomorrow I will be busy dying Easter eggs and locking my children in cages and probably won't be on. I'll miss you. Will you miss me? If you say yes, I'll try my very best to grow up. Honest.

SleepyCupcake

Asked by SleepyCupcake at 3:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Wow lol....someone ENJOYS being stalked! lol...good for you SleepyCupcake lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• mwhahahaha
    wisdomfrmsuffer

Answer by wisdomfrmsuffer at 3:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• clapping

letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 3:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Now your just asking for people to vote you down. Who cares if someone keeps voting you down. Not everyone is going to agree with you all the time. And yes, there are some very immature women on here, but be the bigger person, and get over it!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• HAhahahahahaha!!!!!!

Awwww.....fwenemies.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• But I can't get over it, BabyBugsmama! Don't you see?! Your opinion of me matters so much! If everyone on the internet doesn't love me, then I might dye the eggs wonky. And the kids will say "why is mama crying into the food coloring?" Do you want that to happen?

P.S. - the rash of random questions was an effect of Freshman rush week. I'm Rushing Alph Delta Pi. I hope they like me! GAWSH!
    SleepyCupcake

Comment by SleepyCupcake (original poster) at 3:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Interesting
    nightngale83

Answer by nightngale83 at 11:47 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• ooookay!!!!!!
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2011