My DH is amazing..

* just wanted to share*
He just text me "I just heard your song by PINK and teared up because it made me think of you and our life together. It made me so happy. "
Is he off the charts or what??
BTW I have no idea what the name of the song he is talking about lol!~he knows I love pink and she came out with a new one I mentioned I loved..
14-1/2 years going strong..ahh..

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 3:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• YAY congrats to you momma! So, in your opinion, are the first years the hardest?
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• happyHow sweet!

Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• YES.. we dated for 5 years before getting married and that first year living together ( before we were married ) were the hardest, getting to know each others in's and outs and who does what and when.. something we learned huge early on and its helped us more than I can explain is we both thank each other for doing household chores, it is not just one person's "job" we have ones I always do and ones he will always do but we still thank each other for them.. that's huge in the not feeling taken for granted area.!! Accepting is huge and compromise is huge also!! we really spent a lot of time talking about feelings ( he is very open and sensitive and not shut off ) Once we had our son, after 11 years of being together, it threw us another curve ball and still now, discipline is the only thing we bicker about.. we both are stubborn but also can swallow our pride whcih is the hardest thing to admit to and do
    maxsmom11807

Comment by maxsmom11807 (original poster) at 3:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• oh goody for you
    Anonymous